Here’s a 1 hour, 2 minute recorded video Dhamma Talk (74MB .mp4).
- removing a sense of self, economics, wealth management, saving money, livelihood, investment, boom and bust, bubbles, verses from Tayana, channeling, agnosticism, atheism, Neil DeGrasse Tyson, belief in ghosts, cosmology, logic, faith, deities in the suttas, worldview, Net Neutrality
Note: There’s also setup instructions (and background info) about the live streaming I’m doing here.
- “Meghiya” (on Anatta, not-self; relating back to earlier recording here): AN 9.3
- “Dighanaju” (on wealth management): AN 8.54
- “Gayā” (on the psychic powers of seeing and talking to Devas): AN 8.64, by E.M. Hare, and Ajahn Sujato
- I’m now mentioned on the Canmore Therevada Buddhist Community’s website as a resident teacher here.
- I’m now doing a regular Zoom group meditation sit, as well as Dhamma Talk, and Q & A, details are here.
- Neil DeGrasse Tyson explains his agnosticism
Digital Signing and Checksum (of the .mp4 video file above):