Dhamma Talk Video 90: Anxiety and strategies to avoid, or mitigate it
Here’s an 30-min recorded video Dhamma Talk (61MB .mp4).
- Anxiety, meditation, investigation, go for walks, yoga, change of scenery, change of perspective
Dependent Origination, simplified greatly: “…with the arising of this, is the arising of that. With the cessation of this is the cessation of that”
5 Hindrances (lust, ill-will, sloth and torpor, restlessness and worry, doubt)
Past Dhamma Talks which explore the topic of Anxiety:
- “Push the Tempo” - on the topic of not being drawn into the emotional overstimulation of Social Media
- RSS feed of these postings: https://bhikkhu.ca/feed.xml (Paste this link into your favorite Podcatcher)
Digital Signing and Checksum (of the .mp4 video file above):
- GnuPG signature: Ajahn_Subharo_Dhamma_Talk_Stream_090.mp4.sig; search for GnuPG pubkey 0x28e15963710c0624 here.
- SHA256sum: 1f62ad1a925ff10ab003e90acd49092957bd018d5c2eb3a31d080233cf5bc1a1