Dhamma Talk Video 64: Meditation Technique as explained in the EBT's
Here’s an 59-min recorded video Dhamma Talk (134MB .mp4).
- meditation, name-and-form, nama rupa, Metta, Karuna, Mudita, Upekkha, Lovingkindness, Compassion, Sympathetic Joy, Equanimity,Jhanas, the Deathless Element, six sense-base meditation, meditation on space, favorite suttas, unintuitive dynamics, Samyutta Nikaya
AN 4.186 - Approach
…if anyone understands the meaning and the text of even a four-line verse, and if they practice in line with that teaching, they’re qualified to be called a ‘learned memorizer of the teaching’
SN 4.5 - With the Stream
The sage who has comprehended all things, high and low, cleared them and ended them, so they are no more; they’ve completed the spiritual journey, and gone to the end of the world, they’re called ‘one who has gone beyond’.”
- My previous post on favorite meditation techniques.
- Ehi Passiko Buddhist Monastery
Your Support is Most Appreciated:
- RSS feed of these postings: https://bhikkhu.ca/feed.xml (Paste this link into your favorite Podcatcher)
Digital Signing and Checksum (of the .mp4 video file above):
- GnuPG signature: Ajahn_Subharo_Dhamma_Talk_Stream_064.mp4.sig; search for GnuPG pubkey 0x28e15963710c0624 here.
- SHA256sum: 7dc4cfd1aeec569b00431b36ac0247a4d16989a70865e26b9c3feaa83e9dbb2d