Here’s an 51-min recorded video Dhamma Talk (208MB .mp4).
- Meditation, strategies, priorities, restraint, balancing responsibilities in the laylife, with practice (bhavana), morning routine, EBTs, Early Buddhist Texts, avoiding manipulative strategies, emotional maturity, emotional intelligence, kamma, karma, brahminism, hinduism, duty, intention, vipaka, resultants
- Here are the 5 books I would take with me, on a Desert Island:
- Great meditation manual, for beginners: “The Basic Method of Meditation”, by Ajahn Brahm
- “20 Diversion Tactics Highly Manipulative Narcissists, Sociopaths And Psychopaths Use To Silence You”
Your Support is Most Appreciated:
- RSS feed of these postings: https://bhikkhu.ca/feed.xml (Paste this link into your favorite Podcatcher)
Digital Signing and Checksum (of the .mp4 video file above):