Dhamma Talk Video 49: Metta strategies, or lack thereof; new Pali Tools
Here’s an 59-min recorded video Dhamma Talk (103MB .mp4).
- Metta, lovingkindness, brahmaviharas, strategies, sila, Pali scholarship, garu, heavy, venerable, software design, rust, Simpsons, Krusty the Clown, anicca, the four noble truths, search function, comparison, diacritics
- SN 5.10 - Vajira “It’s only suffering that comes to be, Suffering that stands and falls away. Nothing but suffering comes to be, Nothing but suffering ceases.”
- 24-hour Metta - (Bhante Mahinda’s) Aloka Foundation initiated the first-ever round-the-clock chanting relay of the Karaniya Metta Sutta.
- Digital Pali Reader Online
- Tipitika App “Chaṭṭha saṃgāyanā tipiṭaka”
- Digital Pāli Tools - The next generation of Pāli language software
- Representational state transfer
Your Support is Most Appreciated:
- RSS feed of these postings: https://bhikkhu.ca/feed.xml (Paste this link into your favorite Podcatcher)
Digital Signing and Checksum (of the .mp4 video file above):
- GnuPG signature: Ajahn_Subharo_Dhamma_Talk_Stream_049.mp4.sig; search for GnuPG pubkey 0x28e15963710c0624 here.
- SHA256sum: 640779ee5b397cbc42717b404a0daece08fa5e666d64ccd439a62383d18c8bc6