Dhamma Talk Video 27: Come with a problem, not a solution
Here’s a 39 min recorded video Dhamma Talk (80MB .mp4).
- gurus, experience, assumptions, humbleness, anicca, dukkha, anatta, merit, skillful emotions, caring, worldly causes, equality, non-harm, non-subjugation, non-enslavement, non-opression, sacredness, respect, analogy of a demon vs. a deva, heavenly rebirth, Nibbana, giving credit where credit is due, praiseworthiness, Western Values, orthodox Theravada Buddhist values
- MN 116: Isigili - “The Gullet of the Seers” - Mentions lots of “paccekabuddhas”: self-awakened Buddhas
- AN 9.20 - “About Velāma” - Talks about forms of merit making, which are increasingly meritorious
- RSS feed: https://bhikkhu.ca/feed.xml (Paste this link into your favorite Podcatcher)
Digital Signing and Checksum (of the .mp4 video file above):
- GnuPG signature: Ajahn_Subharo_Dhamma_Talk_Stream_027.mp4.sig; search for GnuPG pubkey 0x28e15963710c0624 here.
- SHA256sum: a1afaa852172fc512a05d02d2cf11cc8bf5fc9bcf2383c47a8df8bee8026f19f