Here’s an 61-min recorded video Dhamma Talk (254MB .mp4).
- Samsara, Morality, Saṃsāra, Bhava, being, becoming, existence, wandering, searches, elements, dhātu, werewolf protection, vampire protection, Dependent-Origination-nazi protection, technology, new technology used in suprise attacks, AI, Artificial Intelligence, morality, anatta, not-self
- Udana 4:1 Meghiya (Meghiya Sutta)
“Ānanda, the explanation by the mendicant Udāyī, which the master builder Pañcakaṅga didn’t agree with, was quite correct. But the explanation by Pañcakaṅga, which Udāyī didn’t agree with, was also quite correct. In one explanation I’ve spoken of two feelings. In another explanation I’ve spoken of three feelings, or five, six, eighteen, thirty-six, or a hundred and eight feelings. I’ve explained the teaching in all these different ways. This being so, you can expect that those who don’t concede, approve, or agree with what has been well spoken will argue, quarrel, and fight, continually wounding each other with barbed words. I’ve explained the teaching in all these different ways. This being so, you can expect that those who do concede, approve, or agree with what has been well spoken will live in harmony, appreciating each other, without quarreling, blending like milk and water, and regarding each other with kindly eyes.
- SN 12.9: “The Surge” - on Dependent Origination
- SN 14.7: “Diversity of Perceptions”
SN 12.63: “Son’s Flesh” - On the four nutriments:
- The nutriment edible food, gross or subtle
- second, contact
- third, mental volition
- fourth, consciousness
Your Support is Most Appreciated:
- RSS feed of these postings: https://bhikkhu.ca/feed.xml (Paste this link into your favorite Podcatcher)
- CTBC News Feed: https://canmoretheravadabuddhism.ca/1/news?format=feed&type=rss (Paste this link into your favorite Podcatcher)
Digital Signing and Checksum (of the .mp4 video file above):